24 Discussions
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
need hep with bedroom - I need help finishing a bedroom. It's my son's room but he is in college and so we moved the piano in there and I'm trying to make it a mus... Lire plus
    Commenter
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
What is the name of the area rug? - Can you please tell me the brand and name / pattern of area rug. I am looking for something like this.
    Commenter
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
Need help with area rug for living room - I am trying to decide on an area rug for my living room. As you can see the room is dark with the wood floors, brown leather sofa and dark f... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
need help with living room - I am looking to update my living room with new furniture. I have already purchased the brown leather sofa and plan on getting 2 neutral chai... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
fireplace - I am trying to decide weather to reface my fireplace or leave it as is. Not sure if it's just that it's not decorated right or if it's becau... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
emptynesterof2 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...