13 Discussions
Emily a lancé une discussion
DeWils or Ultimo Kitchen Cabinets? - Hi all! Just curious if anyone has gone with either company & how they like them? We are wanting to go with white cabinets and I'd like ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Emily a lancé une discussion
INCREDIBLE! - You have blown it out of the park with this design. Fantastic work! The mixture between white & wood is beautifully done!
5 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Emily a lancé une discussion
Beautiful! - Love this living room. Every detail is great!
    1 Commentaire
Emily a lancé une discussion
Paint Color? - It's perfect! Do you have the paint color on file? I'm painting my house soon & love it! Fantastic work
    1 Commentaire
Emily a lancé une discussion
Exterior Color? - I'm currently building a house & LOVE this color! Do you have it on file?
    2 Commentaires
Emily a lancé une discussion
house color? - I'm in the process of building a garage in Oregon and this is an amazing earth tone color! Do you have it on file?
    Commenter
Emily a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Emily a lancé une discussion
Beautiful! What stain is this? - I'm currently building a home and am going with the Clopay Canyon Ridge Garage Doors & this is the EXACT color I want.
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...