5 Discussions
eneolight a lancé une discussion
what a cool dining light? - Can you tell me where it's bought? I hope I can afford it. TIA!
    Commenter
eneolight a lancé une discussion
Did you use counter depth wall cabinets on stove? Where vent from pls! - I love the play on the two-tone. Usually see the other way!
    6 Commentaires
eneolight a lancé une discussion
What a genius way to layer the depth! Are these Ikea cabinets? If so.. - How did you install these deep wall cabinets on the top rows? I very much want to recreate your design in my home. Thank you in advance!
    2 Commentaires
eneolight a lancé une discussion
The case for ridding corner pantry, adding 2nd sink...your input pls! - Just bought this house last year. Need some reassurance and ideas on our decisions! I have included photos, floor plans... Photo 1: view fro... Lire plus
1 J'aime    28 Commentaires
eneolight a lancé une discussion
Getting an Ikea kitchen, ridding corner pantry... - I can really use some help. Just bought this house last year. See the floor plan below in the first photo. Here's a few things that made me... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires