6 Discussions
Mahonia [Sunset Zone 15, USDA 9B] a lancé une discussion
Growing rhubarb? - Is anyone growing rhubarb? I'm right at the border of Santa Clara & San Mateo Counties . I'd be interested to hear how it's worked ou... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Mahonia [Sunset Zone 15, USDA 9B] a lancé une discussion
Mounting - How should the thermometer be mounted? Any hardware provided?
    Commenter
Mahonia [Sunset Zone 15, USDA 9B] a lancé une discussion
Broken main stem on zucchini - Unfortunately, the last few inches of the main stem snapped off our zucchini vine (an excellent Costata Romanesco). Has this happened to o... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Mahonia [Sunset Zone 15, USDA 9B] a lancé une discussion
Grow zucchini Crostata Romanesco on a trellis? - We grew & liked (flavor/texture) zucchini Crostata Romanesco in a raised bed last season. But that plant was just enormous & eventu... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Mahonia [Sunset Zone 15, USDA 9B] a lancé une discussion
Preventing Mildew on Pole Beans (Menlo Park, CA) - I'm a fan of a purple pole bean variety called Trionfo Violetto & have had great success with them for many years. They are vigorous, &a... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Mahonia [Sunset Zone 15, USDA 9B] a lancé une discussion
Preventing Mildew on Pole Beans (Menlo Park) - I'm a fan of a purple pole bean variety called Trionfo Violetto & have had great success with them for many years. They are vigorous, &... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires