212 Discussions
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
OBF March: A Tisket A Tasket - It's been a few years, so I'm revisiting one of my old swaps. I thought this one was a lot of fun, so I'm excited to do it again. **********... Lire plus
    196 Commentaires
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
Feb FOTESS - Sowing The Seeds Of Love - It's February. Time to celebrate Valentine's Day and love. Keeping it simple this month. You will send your partner a valentine and 2 or 3 p... Lire plus
    180 Commentaires
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
Have: Tons of Seeds for Trade - I've been playing catch-up with my seed packing. I have tons of new stuff on my trade list. I'm mainly looking for edibles and medicinals. T... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
April FOTESS: A Bee In Your Bonnet - A bee in one's bonnet: A strange idea or notion; also, an idea that is harped on, an obsession. For example, Bill's got a bee in his bonnet ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    236 Commentaires
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
LaLennoxa - What a fabulous trader! Beyond generous. I would be more than thrilled to trade with Lennox anytime. :)
    Commenter
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
HAVE: Lots of Seeds for Trade - I have lots of seeds available to trade. I'm looking for anything from my "want" list, rare edibles, herbs (culinary or medicinal)... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
PaperFinch - Did a plant trade with Lisa. I was very impressed. She mailed right away and the plant arrived in beautiful condition. I'd be happy to trade... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
Have Scions & Oca - Just finished my grafting and harvested my first crop of oca today. Willing to trade scions for scions of low chill fruit only. I live in 9b... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
FOTESS August: The Heat Is On - It's nearly August already, and it seems that there is no escaping the heat. So, if we can't escape it, let's embrace it! Keeping this mon... Lire plus
    128 Commentaires
EricaBraun a lancé une discussion
HAVE: Tons to Trade! - I have a pretty long trade list. Feel free to take a peek. Right now I'm mainly looking for edibles and herbs (culinary or medicinal). The m... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...