10 Discussions
Ellen Sexton a lancé une discussion
How do I buy that chair? - I have a patio with stone pavers and pea gravel. Do you think that chair would do well there?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Ellen Sexton a lancé une discussion
Just bought a 1 bedroom condo in the beach. I don't want to paint. I w - I have to have a a queen sofa sleeper since its being rented when I'm not there. I'm thinking I won't get another recliner.
    Commenter
Ellen Sexton a lancé une discussion
I just purchased this condo at the beach. I want to redecorate with a bright beachy look. It's going to rented out quite a bit but I want it... Lire plus
    Commenter
Ellen Sexton a lancé une discussion
Planting crape myrtle - How far away from the house can I plant it? I was wanting to put it near my house to hide my cable and electric panel boxes. I'll post a pic... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ellen Sexton a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Ellen Sexton a lancé une discussion
Kitchen nook - How can I hang pictures around these two chairs? I'm also looking for a cute shag rug in dark grey or teal. The floor will be dark hardwood ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ellen Sexton a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Ellen Sexton a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires