7 Discussions
Esma a lancé une discussion
what are these called in the UK? - So I’ve asked an AI bot to design the exterior of the house as the facade needs a facelift. It’s included these blocks on the corners, whic... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Esma a lancé une discussion
Should I paint this garden wall or put up a wooden fence - Hi all, we have moved into a new property where after taking down the overgrown plants we have discovered a concrete dividing wall. It seems... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Esma a lancé une discussion
How high should I hang this picture? - Hi everyone, I would really appreciate some help. I've finally managed to purchase a piece of art that I both love, and managed to get at a... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Esma a lancé une discussion
How can I finish this bedroom? - We’ve just moved this Ikea daybed and spare furniture to the guest room and have decided to keep the atmosphere calm and serene. I’ve used m... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Esma a lancé une discussion
Kitchen project and (marble effect?) backsplash suggestions please! - Hi all, I’m back for more advice pretty please :D We’re having the kitchen done and have gone for the Winchester blue. It went really we... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Esma a lancé une discussion
Light or darker blue feature wall in hallway?! - Hi all, would love some advice or ideas on my current project. We have a funny shaped landing area on the first floor that has a small cubb... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Esma a lancé une discussion
Ensuite bathroom with reclaimed wood feature wall? Design help! - Hi everyone, would appreciate some advice and pointers please! We’re currently having a loft conversion with an ensuite bathroom and are soo... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires