10 Discussions
Esther a lancé une discussion
Pick my dining chairs take 2 - Most replies did not like any chair in my last poll. Here are some new options or suggest a chair less than $500. It cannot have upholstery ... Votez maintenant
    5 Commentaires    13 Votes
Esther a lancé une discussion
does this exist - I’m looking for a modern King bed that is made to fit a twin trundle underneath. Does anyone know if that’s a thing or do most trundle accom... Lire plus
    Commenter
Esther a lancé une discussion
Beautiful scene - I cannot open the Facebook page without an account there. Is there another way to inquire about this painting or others available?
    Commenter
Esther a lancé une discussion
perfect combination - What name are the beautiful dining chairs?
    1 Commentaire
Esther a lancé une discussion
pick my dining chair - I have a white oak table and trying to decide between three chairs (two are the same design but one is all grey and one all black). Votez maintenant
    13 Commentaires    17 Votes
Esther a lancé une discussion
Hood smaller than range ok? - I am considering a 42” hood over a 48” range because of space for the hood to not poke out into head area. I know it’s not ideal and cooking... Lire plus
1 J'aime    20 Commentaires
Esther a lancé une discussion
pick my countertop - I have a mushroom color stucco wall, concrete floors, white oak cabinets and backsplash will be off white ceramic. I am looking at a off whi... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires    70 Votes
Esther a lancé une discussion
what material is the island? - The grey counter sides
    Commenter
Esther a lancé une discussion
Did you use silicon, a thin baseboard or nothing? - What did you use at floor wall edge? I prefer this look of no baseboards!
    Commenter
Esther a lancé une discussion
    Commenter