6 Discussions
estyhan2 a lancé une discussion
white paint colors - was wondering if Chantilly lace is a soft white color on wall or if someone has a better recommendation?
    Commenter
estyhan2 a lancé une discussion
renovation in kitchen area - hi what color would you bring in with current cabinet? meaning couches and dinette set? fyi the counterinsurgency r being changed the white!... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
estyhan2 a lancé une discussion
Mrs Esther handler - if I order I need guarantee delivery by December 7. is that possible? please respond
    1 Commentaire
estyhan2 a lancé une discussion
Mrs Esther handler - if I order 16 pieces can I get a better price?
    1 Commentaire
estyhan2 a lancé une discussion
paint color - luv the bathroom! what's the paint color?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
estyhan2 a lancé une discussion
Esther - Where can I get the dining chairs?
    2 Commentaires