102 Discussions
Etta T a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Etta T a lancé une discussion
Advice on Buying pear and apple trees - How do I pick a good tree at our local nursery? What are things I look for and things I should stay away from? They are 5 gal bucket size ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Etta T a lancé une discussion
looking for Mississippi pink eye purple hull seeds - My mother asked me today if I knew of anyone growing Mississippi pink eyed peas, (the original small ones not hybrid) I had no idea what she... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Etta T a lancé une discussion
Looking to buy a new Heat pump unit (help) - We live in Central MS, first off my husband is licensed so he can buy the unit and has worked on them years ago (when he got his license) so... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Etta T a lancé une discussion
what kind of mushrooms are these? - Does anyone know why kind of mushroom these are? Just popped up in our yard, wondering if they were poison.
    10 Commentaires
Etta T a lancé une discussion
what are these mushroom? - I have never had this happen, why are they growing every hole in my pot lol
    12 Commentaires
Etta T a lancé une discussion
Iron Ore SW for doors and cabinets? - Has anyone painted their cabinets this color? I bought to do my bathroom vanity but I'm worried it's going to look more blue gray than blac... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Etta T a lancé une discussion
silverplate paint SW - I've been on a mission to find a paint color for our kitchen living room dinning room combo, we have it narrowed down to silverplate and col... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Etta T a lancé une discussion
help! what color paint? - Repainting whole interior! I had planned on doing repose gray in the guest bath and mindful great in the hall/ and large living room kitche... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Etta T a lancé une discussion
what are your thoughts see pics. - Ignore the wall measurements on drawing, they are not all correct. On the current lay out, there are these double closets in the living r... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...