8 Discussions
Eva Markiewicz a lancé une discussion
Is this mirror also a medicine cabinet? - I'm looking for a medicine cabinet/mirror combo for over our vanity for the MB. Is this also a medicine cabinet?
    Commenter
Eva Markiewicz a lancé une discussion
What is the mechanism to lift/lower the chair? - I love this chair, but I want to make sure it meets my height needs, thank you =)
    1 Commentaire
Eva Markiewicz a lancé une discussion
Where is this chair made? - I'd love to know where this chair is made, thank you =)
    1 Commentaire
Eva Markiewicz a lancé une discussion
I love the curtains, what are they made from - I love the curtains, what are they made from? Are they available for sale?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Eva Markiewicz a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Eva Markiewicz a lancé une discussion
Where do I buy this faucet? - Where do I buy this faucet?
    3 Commentaires
Eva Markiewicz a lancé une discussion
I have fallen in love with the idea of a white kitchen. But I can't tell if I'm simply so fed up with our dark little 1970s kitchen that an... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Eva Markiewicz a lancé une discussion
I am hoping to do a deep energy retrofit of my home and I'm looking for similar projects in Northern California or mild Mediterranean-like c... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire