5 Discussions
evawiley a lancé une discussion
Loft balcony - We have a loft overlooking the living room that needs railings My dream is to have glass railings, but the estimates are way above my budget... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
evawiley a lancé une discussion
Front entrance - What kind of Palm tree is used in the front of the house? I like the elegance of the entrance.
    1 Commentaire
evawiley a lancé une discussion
Fireplace - I like the design of the wall above the fireplace. It is stunning and very creative. My compliments What material did you use to define the... Lire plus
    Commenter
evawiley a lancé une discussion
return policy? - I am very interested in purchasing the sofa, in case I do not like the comfort of the sofa, what is your return policy? will you be able to ... Lire plus
    Commenter
evawiley a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires