12 Discussions
evergrove a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
evergrove a lancé une discussion
what color should the ceiling be in this room. I wish they would have included it in the photo.
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
evergrove a lancé une discussion
who makes this paint. what is the name?
    2 Commentaires
evergrove a lancé une discussion
what are the dimensions of that sink? and what is the projection of the faucet?
    1 Commentaire
evergrove a lancé une discussion
love the sink. how do I get one like this?
    Commenter
evergrove a lancé une discussion
I've been told to stay away from natural stone tiles in shower because they are too porous. What do you think?
    3 Commentaires
evergrove a lancé une discussion
what kind of shower floor is this. how does it drain?
    3 Commentaires
evergrove a lancé une discussion
are there pictures for the rest of the bathroom. shower in particular. magnificent bathroom!
    2 Commentaires
evergrove a lancé une discussion
how do you anchor such a heavy shelf to the wall?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...