86 Discussions
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Bed placement! help - Hi all, I have a small bedroom in which I would like to place a full size bed. It is approx 15 ft by 15 ft..but I have 2 windows on one wall... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Guestroom Layout - Hi!! I am trying to decide how to situate the layout of my guestroom…So the room is only 11 ft by approximately 11.5 ft. Here is the layout ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint Colors - Hi Guys, We are planning to repaint the exterior of our home. We are leaning into a grey color for the exterior, and we’d LOVE a colored do... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Awkward living room layout - Hi there Houzz! So my dilemma that I would love to fix, is minimizing my family room’s awkward layout. We have a longer than wide space, whi... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Help with curb appeal !! Any thoughts? - Hi everyone! I’m looking to get some guidance on adding a little curb appeal to my home. I’m not looking to spend a fortune, but I was wonde... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Shower Tile please help - Hi all. So we are redoing our shower tile and our tiler put in 1 slab in incorrectly….I should tell him to redo it right? 😬😬😬 It is supposed... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Bathroom DEMO - Hi HOUZZZZ! So my bathroom demo is in full swing ! I currently have a 7x7 bathroom…and I will be needing to select a tile design (flooring a... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Bathroom Upgrade!!! - Hi Houzz, So we are updating our bathroom finally and I would love any suggestions on what bathroom vanity I should get? Currently we have a... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Help!! Looking to update side yard - Hi Houzz, I’m looking to update my side wall of my yard. Any ideas on how to make this ugly wall less noticeable , possibly plants or plante... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Trista Taylor a lancé une discussion
Porch light decor help! - Hi houzz, what kind of porch light would look good above the front door here? I’m not a fan of this one only bc it is plastic ....! Thank yo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...