15 Discussions
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
kitchen dilemma - hi so this is my kitchen arrangement for the moment could I have an idea to make this look better please. I want to put floating shelves but... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
beams pergola and windows - hi could someone kindly advise me as what do I do with the windows and beam colours. my current beams are stained in dark brown. do my windo... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
size of bathroom - how big is this bathroom?
    Commenter
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
bathroom layout dilemma - Hi I'm looking for a better layout for both my bathroom. currently I don't have space for a shower area and we would love to have it in both... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
countertops dilema - hi I would love to have cut and polished cement countertops for my kitchen. is this advisable or can it get stained. kindly advice
    1 Commentaire
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
kitchen pantry placement - hi could someone kindly help me with my tiny kitchen. I'm in a dilemma as to how i could place my pantry cupboards? would love to have an i... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
boring exterior - hi I feel like the exterior of my home looks plain and boring could someone kindly help me to give it a unique look. what you see on the bal... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
cutting cost in building - hi everyone this is the house wen plan on building but the contractor's have given us insane prices for this. do you see and way we could cu... Lire plus
    Commenter
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
Mediterranean look - will some please be kind enough to advice me as to how i could make this house look more Mediterranean. this is a 3d look of what we are pla... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
fallarozairo a lancé une discussion
house plan dilemma - dear pros and diy home makers we put our trust and money with these professionals and we have been let down we cannot afford another. we ne... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...