30 Discussions
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
I love the two tone! - What brand did you end up going with for your cabinets?
    1 Commentaire
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
white tufted dining room chairs - we are looking for good quality white tufted chairs for our dining room. Anyone have any they love and can suggest? The ones I found don’t h... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
ugh- not loving our balusters - I didn’t choose the thickness, wish I did. I think it looks awful. The iron looks like wood since its soo thick. Am I over analyzing this? O... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
what color should we paint our sunroom? - We are just about done renovating the first floor of a raised ranch that we purchased in 17. the entire house has more of a “cool” tone with... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
suggestions for entry way floor - We just replaced all of the wood floors in our house. The entry way had dated dark tile that we just pulled off. We are not sure what to rep... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
does anyone know of a dark shower tile that comes in 2x12 and 12x24 - I cannot for the life of me find a shower tile that comes in either 2x12/2x8 3x12/3x8 AND 12x24. I included a pic of the color I would like.... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
Sherwin Williams first star - Has anyone use this color in their kitchen? I love it but am scared it will look too “cool.”
    14 Commentaires
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
where to find a 60” single sink vanity in black or dark wood?? - I can’t seem to find a vanity WITHOUT a countertop for our bathroom! I want something that resembles furniture or at least has legs. I want ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
bathroom floor and shower tile - We are remodeling a 90sq ft bathroom in a raised ranch. We’ve decided on the Calcutta honed (marble or porcelain) 12/24 tiles for the floor ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
fancyxx a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...