15 Discussions
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
what type of wood in on the dresser and drawers. - What type of wood is on the dress and drawers.
    Commenter
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
What kind of material is the cabinets and molding. - I would love to know the exact type of wood the cabinets are.
    Commenter
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
Are there any more pictures of this bathroom! - Are there any more pictures of this bathroom.
    Commenter
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
where can I purchase this table. - I would like to have this table to seat 20
    Commenter
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
where can these doors be purchased - would like them for my bedroom.
    Commenter
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
What are the dimension and weight capacity. - Glass Elevator/4 floors. - What are the dimension and weight capacity. - Glass Elevator/4 floors.
    Commenter
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Fatima Perrin a lancé une discussion
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...