6 Discussions
fausterion a lancé une discussion
What color front yard fence/gate to go with white house? - Hello, I'm in the process of installing a front wood fence/gate for my white painted home. Here's a photo of what the builder says it will l... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
fausterion a lancé une discussion
Should I paint my ceiling beams? - I'm currently in the process of repainting this old 50s house, and we decided on white due to the low ceiling in order to make it seem more ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
fausterion a lancé une discussion
Need help with a Mansard Roof - We would like to find a way to update this exterior without major remodeling, preferably paint only. Most mansard roof updates we've found o... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
fausterion a lancé une discussion
Resale value of 4 versus 5 bedrooms? - I'm doing a full interior remodel of my home in southern california in preparation for sale. It's an older spec home built in the late 50s. ... Votez maintenant
    30 Commentaires    42 Votes
fausterion a lancé une discussion
Seeking help with home exterior upgrades/painting - The home was built in the late 90s, and I would like to update the front facade to add curb appeal but the incredibly boring original design... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
fausterion a lancé une discussion
Help choosing new flooring & wall color for remodel - We're in the process of remodeling our home to make it market ready. But when it comes to colors we're totally stumped. The colors were quit... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires