21 Discussions
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
Log home low maintenance fire safe front yard design - Nothing has been done to the front of my log home. I need advice please
    21 Commentaires
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
log cabin remodeling - We are remodeling our log cabin and adding onto it we are also adding more pine siding my question is should we stain it to match the existi... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
landscape and decking - We purchased our little cabin with this unfinished pool , what do I do for concert around the pool and decking? Also landscaping. We are in ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
We purchased a cabin with a small guest house and an unfinished pool - We would like some advise on what to do around this pool. We purchased the cabin with an unfinished pool, we will be getting the pool finish... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
Cost - What would the approximate cost of a bathroom like this be? Any idea. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
Kitchen remodel - What do I put behind my stove? rusted corrugated metal? if so how far up should I go?
    18 Commentaires
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
assembly - Can I have it assembled
    1 Commentaire
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
storage? - Is there a another matching cabinet for office supply storage?
    1 Commentaire
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
file cabinet - Is there a file cabinet that goes with this desk or that would compliment this? Thank you
    2 Commentaires
Frankie Stollenwerk a lancé une discussion
My husband uses our spare room for his office. I need design help - I would really like to make his office area and bedroom flow. This room now looks like just a bunch of stuff in a room. LOL. Help
    49 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...