4 Discussions
Lisa a lancé une discussion
Foundation planting: replacing an overgrown tree, zone 6a - I'm looking for suggestions on a tree to plant at the corner of my house. As you'll be able to see from the below pictures, the tree previou... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Lisa a lancé une discussion
ID this evergreen - I pass this realty office every day on my way to work and have long admired the evergreen they have on the corner, but I just can't seem to ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Lisa a lancé une discussion
Need help identifying this shrub... - This is the first spring in my new house, and I'm curious as to what these large shrubs are at the back of my property. They're flourishing ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Lisa a lancé une discussion
This rug is exquisite, could you tell me more about it? - If it's vintage, I'd love to know what type of rug it is. If it's modern, a source would be wonderful! Thank you! This room (as well as the ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire