12 Discussions
feitj a lancé une discussion
Quicker ETA - I need these in 3 to 4 weeks for a coffee shop I'm opening in Champaign, Illinois. Is that possible?
    1 Commentaire
feitj a lancé une discussion
Where can I purchase this cabinet? - Can you please tell me how much the cabinet is and where can I get it?!? Thanks Julie
    Commenter
feitj a lancé une discussion
Where can I purchase this cabinet? - Can you please tell me how much the cabinet is and where can I get it?!? Thanks Julie
    Commenter
feitj a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
feitj a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
feitj a lancé une discussion
Ring pulls? - I am searching everywhere for this size ring pulls! Can you please tell me where they are from and the diameter size?
1 J'aime    Commenter
feitj a lancé une discussion
Chairs?!? - Where are the chairs from? Thank you!
    Commenter
feitj a lancé une discussion
Cabinets are gorgeous! - I love the vein looking cabinets! Can you please tell me the company and color name thank you!!!
    2 Commentaires
feitj a lancé une discussion
Wall color and process thanks!! - I love the upper wall color and feel! I think it would be great for a kitchen with kiddos. What colors did you use and how did you create th... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...