6 Discussions
FernA a lancé une discussion
Making this mini home look like a house - I am going to put a garage to the end closest end of the unit in the photo. I live on A small piece of waterfront in a very windy and moist ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
FernA a lancé une discussion
best layout for 9’x11’ Landry/ full bathroom - I need help making this functional. I plan to install a stackable dryer but need a space to fold, iron and line dry clothes. Larger Therapeu... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
FernA a lancé une discussion
BEST GREY paint colour for high traffic rented office - I need to choose the best shade of grey wall paint for a quick fix; I have a high traffic office also used for storage, with an east facing ... Lire plus
    Commenter
FernA a lancé une discussion
installing roman shades on ceiling sloped bedroom window - I want to put room darkening roman shades on these bedroom farmhouse windows without them flapping about. Has to be easy for my guests to o... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
FernA a lancé une discussion
I need help with this layout and paint choice - This is a dark and narrow basement rec room with very little natural light. The furniture is wine/burgundy and has to stay. The guest bedroo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
FernA a lancé une discussion
need help with my dark rec room on a shoestring budget - I need a better furniture layout and paint choice in this too narrow and too dark rec room. It is cold and dark in the winter and I need to ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires