13 Discussions
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
I love the chandelier - Where can I get the same chandelier with 8 lights instead of 4 lights.
    Commenter
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
How to elevate the toilet? - Want to buy a toilet, but want to elevated, how much .
    1 Commentaire
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
Queen size - Do you have this bed in Queen size.
    1 Commentaire
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
Queen size - Do you have this bed in Queen size.
    1 Commentaire
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
Sofa - This sofa how comfy it is , if you seat for long hours?
    1 Commentaire
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
Settee - This settee is comfy to seat for long hours?
    Commenter
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
Corner chair - Fabric can be change?
    1 Commentaire
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
Corner Chair - The fabric of the chair can be change?
    1 Commentaire
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
I love the place the floors are beautiful - What type of floor this place have. Wood Floors or Tiles?
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
fgrluz a lancé une discussion
Need help with color coordination - I have this sectional, bought pillows for, I like green, blue tan, brown. My dinning chairs are brown with blue and green designs. To me... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...