12 Discussions
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Help me find flooring options - I am looking around for flooring options to consider....help! Looking for a hardwood (or something that "looks" like hardwood), an... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Paint colors in home-thoughts? - Here are a few photos of some potential paint color palettes for our home. I took the photos with our kitchen counters and kitchen cabinets ... Lire plus
    31 Commentaires
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Rub n' Buff on cabinet hardware? - I am looking at changing out the color of my bright brass (think late 90's) kitchen cabinet hardware. Specifically, the pulls. The hinges ar... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Dark trim with light walls - I am contemplating dark (dark grey) trim with a light wall (off white). Has anyone does this and love it? Hate it? I am searching for some n... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Help plan circle drive in yard - We are trying to plan out a landscape design for our property, and I think we need some help. Right now, I am looking at turning our yard i... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Vaulted Stone Accent Wall in Living Room - I have a large wood accent wall in my living room currently that is very dated and sunbleached-original owners built it. It doesn't go with... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Designing for YOU in the present or future potential sale? - My husband and I are having a hard time wrapping our heads around this one and need some outside advice! When you look at your home, and kno... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Metal countertops? Stainless, copper, etc. - Talk to me of metal based countertops. Stainless steel, copper, etc. Have one? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Want it? Why? We are looking at r... Votez maintenant
    11 Commentaires    24 Votes
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Best (free) home design program/app? - So, title is pretty straightforward. I am looking around for a free design program or app that I can use to visualize the areas of my house ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires
fiddleandco a lancé une discussion
Incorporating Kitchen, Living, Dining, & several types of wood-help! - So, we've "recently" moved to a new home. The main 'room' is one open area with the kitchen in one 'corner' (with a large island ... Lire plus
    30 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...