8 Discussions
finafine a lancé une discussion
floor lamp - Please provide floor lamp manufacturer, it is awesome thank you....
    1 Commentaire
finafine a lancé une discussion
Have a new shed, need help in making it a focal point. - Hello everyone. We just got this shed to try and declutter our garage. It will store garden stuff and equipment. I need help in making it ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
finafine a lancé une discussion
How can I clean GE monogram cooktop? - Please provide any and all suggestions on how to get mess off my 6 burner cooktop. I prefer natural products to clean. Thank you all.
    90 Commentaires
finafine a lancé une discussion
Need help decorating living room in beach house in Jersey cottage - Hello and thank you for any and all suggestions. This is picture of my sofa... I will paint walls "SW" silver gray. I like causal style ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
finafine a lancé une discussion
This is the sofa for the living room, the walls will be painted a silver gray. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Will post a bigger pi... Lire plus
    Commenter
finafine a lancé une discussion
Landscape for beach house in East coast - Can anyone provide ideas for landscaping of a house in a beach town. The house is gray with white trim. It is in mid Atlantic area. I lik... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
finafine a lancé une discussion
I have a beach house to decorate - I have to decorate a 1960s beach bungalow, I want to paint the living room sherwin Williams quicksilver with white trim. I am having a hard... Lire plus
1 J'aime    18 Commentaires