4 Discussions
flame_master a lancé une discussion
Questions about Total Parental Nutrition (TPN) - I heard @roseseek (Kim) mention about TPN (Total Parental Nutrition) and how it can bulk up a plant by quite a lot given favorable weather. ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
flame_master a lancé une discussion
Azaleas for Warmer climates - Hi, I am looking for Azaleas that might grow in my climate. I live in the tropics, 18C/64F low nights in December and 35C/95F days in April-... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
flame_master a lancé une discussion
Grafting Basil and Lavender/Rosemary - I live in the tropics and Lavender and Rosemary are trouble to grow here. I have Spanish Lavender and Rosemary and they are doing okay. I kn... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
flame_master a lancé une discussion
Fortuniana hunting (India) - I've been told to post here from https://www.houzz.com/discussions/3017724/help-this-rose-wont-bloom#24892836 I've been told that @jerijen ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    24 Commentaires