36 Discussions
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
Secret Sans Growth Ingredient - You gotta have the right amount of cats in your sans soil!
3 J'aime    5 Commentaires
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
The Rare Grey Cat Sans - Not my cat or Sans. But, I like 'em!
2 J'aime    8 Commentaires
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
Some Rescued...Some Almost Forgotten Beauties - A beautiful 32in for $5 I found at Kroger's An odd, slender piece of what I assume was a larger leaf. (Look to the left for the leaf. You... Lire plus
4 J'aime    1 Commentaire
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
And so, it begins.... - Just received these three beauties. The pictures below are from the seller. All the way from California to Indiana, arriving in great... Lire plus
3 J'aime    3 Commentaires
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
Water Temperatrure - Merry Christmas all! A quick winter watering question... Is it okay to use slightly warm water during the winter? All the room temp water I... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
Potting Routine For Sansevieria Silbersee Received By Mail - Just got these Sansevieria Silbersee beauties from e-Bay: Should I put them in one pot? Or, three different pots? Should I water right... Lire plus
2 J'aime    29 Commentaires
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
Larry John's Nursery News - Click HERE for information about this e-bay seller.
    Commenter
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
Unbraiding A Sans - I was thinking of getting this plant. Or, one like it, from E-Bay. Can it be unbraided?
    3 Commentaires
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
floorwalker IN zone 5b/6 a lancé une discussion
Cherry Stone Grit #2 3/16" - I am currently using a 50/50 Cactus/Perlite mix. After doing some research, I'm leaning toward using Cherry Stone Grit #2 instead of the pe... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...