19 Discussions
florava a lancé une discussion
Fixture finish - Hi, I was recently in New Orleans and fell in love with your fixtures! How does the copper weather? Does it stay the same or does it patina ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
florava a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
florava a lancé une discussion
What is eating my carlessi viburnum? - Hello, I live in New York zone 6b. I am a newbie gardener and Am having problems with all of my spring planted shrubs. The carlessi looked b... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
florava a lancé une discussion
Matching Scherr's cabinet door paint? - Hi, I am ordering all new cabinet doors from Scherr's. I will keep the existing boxes, soffit and crown molding because they are in good sha... Lire plus
1 J'aime    15 Commentaires
florava a lancé une discussion
Fungus? - Yet another question about my endless summer twist and shout. Is this a fungus? If so, any thoughts on treating? I transplanted these plants... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
florava a lancé une discussion
Ok to move newly planted hydrangeas 2 weeks later? - I planted two endless summer twist and shouts in an area of my yard that gets way too much sun for them (I know, I know, or at least now I d... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
florava a lancé une discussion
Diseased twist and shout hydrangeas? - Hello. I am in zone 6b in New York. I have two endless summer twist and shouts that we planted in the fall and that now look sick. Select le... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
florava a lancé une discussion
Leafminers on boxwood; mites on viburnum - Hi there, I have 10 boxwood, I believe they're green velvet but i inherited them with the house, and they've been fine for the past three ye... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
florava a lancé une discussion
Neem vs. horticultural oil? - My boxwoods have leaf miners. I was planning on spraying them with neem oil (which I've never used) because it is safe but I read something ... Lire plus
    Commenter
florava a lancé une discussion
Kitchen countertop advice - Hello, I love the look of carrara marble but know the the maintenance, etching, etc. would drive me crazy. I am overwhelmed with all the qua... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...