7 Discussions
floridacasey a lancé une discussion
Hinges - First and foremost, I wanted to say thank you for answering everyone's questions on this post. It's been invaluable as I've set out to build... Lire plus
    Commenter
floridacasey a lancé une discussion
Cabinetry - Beautiful work. I simply love the cabinetry throughout. I'm slightly north of you guys. Could you share who made the cabinets? Thanks and c... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
floridacasey a lancé une discussion
Beautiful wine bar - This is truly a beautiful kitchen that was well thought out. I really like the cabinet/wine storage/glass storage over the bar sink. In the ... Lire plus
    Commenter
floridacasey a lancé une discussion
Toekick lighting - You toekick lighting looks amazing! How did you diffuse the light to avoid hot spots on the floor? Thanks for your insight.
    1 Commentaire
floridacasey a lancé une discussion
Under cabinet lighting - Beautiful bathroom! Love the under cabinet lighting. Any design or installation guidance on the under cabinet lighting that you've picked u... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
floridacasey a lancé une discussion
Up lights on patio - Beautiful home! I especially like the up/down lights you've mounted low to the wall on the patio and flanking the garage door. This is exact... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
floridacasey a lancé une discussion
Replacement windows for my Florida ranch - Please help. I'm embarking on a major renovation of my 1973 ranch house in Florida. My new home is an architecturally confused-looking ranch... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires