7 Discussions
Anna White a lancé une discussion
Matching white wash finishes - Hi there, I’m trying to pick out bedside tables and would love some advice! The headboard and ceiling are a white washed pine, floor to ceil... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Anna White a lancé une discussion
Mismatched kitchen whites - So, we bought bright white cabinets from cliqstudios and later on a white Unique Classic Retro fridge. I’m wondering if it’s a problem that ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Anna White a lancé une discussion
Cost for mini split installation - Hi there, how much can you expect to pay for installation of four Mitsubishi mini splits (multi zone). We’ve been quite $25,000 which seems ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
Anna White a lancé une discussion
SIP houses and ventilation systems - We built a timber frame / Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) home and were not advised about getting a ventilation system at the time of const... Lire plus
    43 Commentaires
Anna White a lancé une discussion
Radiant heat and tankless water heaters - Is using a tankless electric water heater for radiant heat in a concrete slab in a basement efficient?
    1 Commentaire
Anna White a lancé une discussion
Exterior siding mistake? - I know I’m opening myself up here for a possible criticism but please be gentle! 😊 I’ve attached pictures of our new timber frame house we h... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
Anna White a lancé une discussion
what brand of fireplace is this? - what brand of fireplace is this?
    Commenter