7 Discussions
flyergrace a lancé une discussion
Overwhelmed with designing- help! - This property is unfinished. We are very likely to purchase this property in the next few days, (some interior photos below).I think I have ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    38 Commentaires
flyergrace a lancé une discussion
Hello -can you please tell me more about this chandelier? - How much light will it put out? Is it led bulbs and if so what wattage and how many? Does it come in a larger size? Thanks~
    1 Commentaire
flyergrace a lancé une discussion
Refinishing hardwood floors -need help with color(s) please! - Our 12 year old hardwood floors are trashed from wear and we are refinishing them. The cedar ceilings we put in have darkened and changed c... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
flyergrace a lancé une discussion
Is this too much stained glass for the area? - These antique doors didn't work out for the master bath as planned but I would like to use them -perhaps in the family room as shown below. ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
flyergrace a lancé une discussion
~Help please with LVR fireplace/tables/trunk etc.. - Hello~ I would like to use the items I have (as much as possible) to pull our living room together. I have placed some of what we have in ... Lire plus
    54 Commentaires
flyergrace a lancé une discussion
How long does it usually take... - for a design dilemma with photos to post? I started a thread with pictures about an hour ago but I don't see it anywhere. Thanks for any h... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
flyergrace a lancé une discussion
Recessed lighting installation problem...ugh! - Hello~Our ceiling is 1.25" thick because the sheet rock is over the original old wood ceiling. The clips for the can light can't be adjuste... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires