6 Discussions
flyingpigranch a lancé une discussion
I’m having a problem with the height. - The counter stools are just under the 24”H that is listed in the description. But this is the measurement at the outer edge of the seat. T... Lire plus
    Commenter
flyingpigranch a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
flyingpigranch a lancé une discussion
Counter height with vessel sink - I've chosen rectangular white porcelain vessel sinks for my master bath and powder room. My contractor says we'll have to install the cou... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
flyingpigranch a lancé une discussion
Could you please show me more photos of this chandelier in white? - I'd love to see it against some background to get a more more indepth view. If you're sitting at the dining table the next morning after yo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
flyingpigranch a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
flyingpigranch a lancé une discussion
5 J'aime    7 Commentaires