13 Discussions
foci88 a lancé une discussion
Vintage McGuire Dining Chairs - I recently acquired these authentic vintage dining chairs (brass plates & patent # attached on all chairs). I was wondering if anyone mi... Lire plus
    Commenter
foci88 a lancé une discussion
Leave Accent Wall Color Alone Or Paint It?? - I recently painted one wall of the living room an orange tone and the feedback has been mixed from those who have seen it. The idea in this... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
foci88 a lancé une discussion
A New Lighter Coastal Look For Our Florida Beach House - New exterior paint, landscaping and awnings gave our Florida beach house a whole new look! It lightened up the facade and the new awnings p... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
foci88 a lancé une discussion
Need Help With Hardwood Floors. Refinish or Just Buff & Polish? - We curently have white oak hardwood floors througout our home and they've never been refinished since the home was built in 1930. We like t... Lire plus
3 J'aime    22 Commentaires
foci88 a lancé une discussion
Paint The Front Door or Leave it Alone? - I just had my whole house painted and need an honest opinion about painting the front door in Benjamin Moore "Terra Cotta Tile 2090-30" (see... Lire plus
    118 Commentaires
foci88 a lancé une discussion
Need Help Choosing an Exterior Green Paint Color For Window Trim - I'm currently painting my house and am having a challenging time finding the right exterior green paint for the trim around the windows. Th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    60 Commentaires
foci88 a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
foci88 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
foci88 a lancé une discussion
Help with Landscape Ideas for Front Walkway? - The front walkway is looking like it needs a makeover. Any suggestions? Also, what to put on side platforms on either side of front door?
    30 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...