6 Discussions
forestdr a lancé une discussion
How would you update this Classic Mansard? - windows on 2nd level too small I need ideas to updated the look of the house, also can we change the size of the windows? windows in the bac... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
forestdr a lancé une discussion
Need help with the exterior - 1968 neo mansard house...
    3 Commentaires
forestdr a lancé une discussion
Help needed! help decorating newly painted living room. - 1968 ranch remodel....needs ideas for the living room
    34 Commentaires
forestdr a lancé une discussion
Fireplace transformation - 1968 ranch remodel,, removed dated brick fireplace, removed wood for gas...lighted and clear
    4 Commentaires
forestdr a lancé une discussion
Need help with my walls in my living room...and window treatments too! - just finished remodeling this 1968 home...needs ideas for window treatments and also with the walls...
    7 Commentaires
forestdr a lancé une discussion
Need help! Where should I put the bed in this room? - I have a king size bed, having trouble where to locate it in this room, 1 window in each side, then in the other side one closet, and master... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires