13 Discussions
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Source for pine bark fines in 5-1-1 in Dallas area - Hello, Please let me know if there is a local source in the Dallas/Frisco area for pine bark fines in 5-1-1 mix. Also, are there any modific... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Can I start perennials from seeds now? - I bought seed packs for shastha daisy, bee balm, campanula, cone flowers but forgot about them. Can I start them now if I protect them from ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Climbing Pinkie for 6B (central PA) - Hello, Looking for a manageable, disease/BS resistant, reblooming, thornless, climbing rose for a small space. I know it's a long list... :)... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Perennial bulbs in containers? - Hello, Has anyone successfully planted perennial bulbs in large containers? I don't have the space for bulbs and would rather buy perennial ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Please help with this plant ID - Can you please help me ID this plant? It came up when I planted pow wow wild berry Coneflower seeds, and I don't know how it got mixed up. I... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Perennials - mostly shade and 2 hours after noon sun - I have a bed between our townhome and garage where it only gets 2 hours of direct sun between 11am-1pm. It is about 2.5 feet wide and maybe ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Tiny front and side yard ideas - Hello I have a very tiny front yard and side yard and looking for some ideas. The first pic below is one side of the front of the town home.... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Gardenia - Repot now or not? - I bought this gardenia (home depot) which has started to develop yellow leaves just a week ago. (Pic is from last week) The temp has been dr... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Hydrangea help - I bought 3 hydrangeas in late August (bad timing, regret it now) I have left them in the pots they came in. So far two of them (All summer b... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
forever learner a lancé une discussion
Does this look like correct pine bark for 5:1:1 mix ? - I read somewhere on this forum or elsewhere that 'Frey Bros. Soil Conditioner' that I can find locally works well for 5:1:1 mix and bought a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...