27 Discussions
Scott a lancé une discussion
Organic espalier fruit trees - I’m moving to a new house and have a fence line where I want to try espalier fruit trees. Im thinking either Apple or pear or both. I hear ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Scott a lancé une discussion
Cedar raised bed design - What do you think about these. they are for sale locally in my area. Made of cedar. Do you think they will last longer than untreated pine... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Scott a lancé une discussion
Help with succulents - Hello, my sister has a succulent garden that she made. Some have done well and others have not thrived. Can you offer suggestions about w... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Scott a lancé une discussion
Cucumber beetle - Anyone have any suggestions to combat the cucumber beatle organically? I try not to spray anything. I read to plant borage near. Any merit... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Scott a lancé une discussion
top tomato varieties for canning - What kind of tomatoes do you guys like for canning? Heirloom/OP or Hybrid. I'm looking for some reliable tomatoes with good flavor and can... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Scott a lancé une discussion
Have: Heirloom/Open Pollinated Tomatoes - I have Blush, Black Cherry, Italian Heirloom, Large Barred Boar, SSE Mexico Midget cross (not original very small tomato), Cherokee Purple, ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Scott a lancé une discussion
Spreadsheets and preserving - Hello, This year I'm trying to get more organized to hopefully be able to harvest more and preserve more food for my family. I decided to ma... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Scott a lancé une discussion
first time with spreadsheets! - Hello, This year I'm trying to get more organized to hopefully be able to harvest more and preserve more food for my family. I decided to ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Scott a lancé une discussion
Yellow flower ID help - Hello, i have a flower i need I need help identifying. It is a perennial- I think. i Live in zone 6b. The bees love it. it is about 3 feet ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Scott a lancé une discussion
School garden club- suggestions welcome - I want to start a gardening club at my school with 3rd grade students. Eventually I want to do a square foot garden with them but to get the... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...