18 Discussions
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
marble on a bathroom vanity - How does a marble countertop hold up on a bathroom vanity? In a kids bathroom 😬 The vanity I like only comes with a marble top. Should I con... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
chrome hardware on shower door with black shower tub fixtures - Would it look odd to combine chrome hardware on sliding shower door with black shower tub fixtures? Getting black shower door seems like it ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
What are good products for a blind upper cabinet? - Turns out I have a blind upper cabinet and I’m finding it challenging to keep organized and useful. The blind part is 15” wide and 12” depth... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
what color is your door? thank you! - what color is your door? thank you!
    Commenter
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
Laundry Chute ideas on the floor - The laundry chute we were planning for one side closet had to move to the master closet in the middle. It also won’t sit flush against the w... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
White oak floors - Bona Traffic HD - We are having white oak floors installed and the floor installer has use 3 coats of Bona Traffic HD. They said that the buffer has a screen... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
Marilyn's Dress or Tundra - I'm trying to decide between these two paint colors for my son's room, Benjamin Moore's Marilyn's Dress and Tundra. I got the Samplize of b... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
What is the spacing btw the towel bars? and what is the height of the - What is the spacing btw the towel bars? and what is the height of the ceilings? Thank you.
    Commenter
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
What color are the walls painted? - Beautiful pictures of all the spaces. What color are the walls painted?
    3 Commentaires
Francesca Codrea a lancé une discussion
Has anyone purchased RTA Store cabinets - pre-assembled White shaker? - Has anyone purchased RTA Store cabinets - pre-assembled White shaker? I'm looking at the Aspen and Midtown lines they have. Aspen style ar... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...