6 Discussions
friedlbe a lancé une discussion
which color patio set should I get? - I just purchased this patio set with seating for 10-14 (when opened). I need to let the store know ASAP which color I want it delivered in.... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
friedlbe a lancé une discussion
What type of patio doors do you recommend? - I need to replace the patio doors in my living room. Currently there are 3 sliding doors but only one track for a screen. So I either need ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
friedlbe a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
friedlbe a lancé une discussion
Room Size - What are the dimensions of this room?
1 J'aime    Commenter
friedlbe a lancé une discussion
Grout line - How thick is the grout line between the tiles? It looks like there almost is none.
    6 Commentaires
friedlbe a lancé une discussion
Size of bathroom - How long and wide is the bathroom?
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires