10 Discussions
function_first a lancé une discussion
Attn GW Admin: New Format Problem - Was loving the look of the home page, but then I clicked on a link and the ads run over the top of the post, see screen shot below. I'm usi... Lire plus
    93 Commentaires
function_first a lancé une discussion
The Kitchen that Ate the House (WSJ) - I loved the eye candy in this article. I'd let the kitchen eat the house if it could be like one of these.... Here is a link that might be u... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
function_first a lancé une discussion
drooling over these Craigslist Cabinets - If I had 9' ceilings I'd probably rip out my kitchen just to put these in.... at 6k? With a Subzero? Really? Maybe not, but if you're in the... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
function_first a lancé une discussion
good reasons for doing a 'something's got to give' (sgtg) kitch - Good reasons to go ahead and go with the SGTG-style (aka Peacock) kitchen (or to feel good if you already went with it): 1. It appeals to a ... Lire plus
    57 Commentaires
function_first a lancé une discussion
Apple t.v. Will work - Apple t.v. Is around $100 and you can use it to control music, too. If you go this route it can be controlled with an I-pod as well as your ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
function_first a lancé une discussion
Eye candy for lovers of Modern Design -- stunning kitchen - Lots more pictures at the link below. This house/addition was featured on apartmenttherapy.com, I had to see more of the kitchen and found d... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
function_first a lancé une discussion
Holiday Cooks: iPad + Gallon-sized Ziplock - Just got this tip from my husband, who heard it on an NPR (radio) show and had to share because it's great: To protect your iPad while worki... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
function_first a lancé une discussion
Wall is Out, LIght is In... Redoing a '49 Cape's Kitchen (thx Bue - Last September I posted a rendering of our kitchen AFTER cabinets had been ordered and budget was pretty well set (better late than never). ... Lire plus
    35 Commentaires
function_first a lancé une discussion
heads up for Boston Area RH light shoppers - I stopped at the Restoration Hardware outlet at the Wrentham outlets last weekend, and they've changed the way they sell their lights. They ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
function_first a lancé une discussion
Giallo Sabbia granite pic darbuka - Hi darbuka, Here's a close up of my counter material, it is a Brazilian granite called Giallo Sabbia. Your soapstone sounds beautiful, I hop... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire