29 Discussions
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
Landscape help, please. - I am just not happy with my landscaping. I’ve been working on it for five years with, and without professional landscapers. I am in NE Ohio,... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
Our landscape is out of control! - Let me start by saying I love color. However, we’re getting older (may even already be old 🤦🏻‍♀️) and deadheading and pruning was just too m... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
Please help with corner of Master Bath - I am remodeling my master bath and removed a large jacuzzi from the corner. Now, I don’t know what to do in this corner. I am considering ad... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
Help with master bath - Hi. We have a small winter home in Florida and I’d like to update the master bathroom. I’d like to remove the tub (an accident waiting to h... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
What is the height of the seat? - I would like to know how many inches the seat is from the floor?
    Commenter
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
does this rug or anything similar come in blue and grey? - I am looking for a large rug with blue and grey in it. I’d like to stay away from cream and brown. Thank you
    Commenter
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
Help with total remodel of Master Bath - I am about to remodel my master bathroom and gathering ideas. I like contemporary (warm contemporary), practical and all the new technology.... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
white dining chair # 41260805 - Hi. Could you tell me the height of the seat from the floor? Thank you.
    1 Commentaire
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
Guest Bathroom electrical outlets-Where?? - Hi. I have a small guest bathroom in hall and am at the early stage. Its torn down to studs so can rearrange electrical outlets where ever... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Gayle Retske a lancé une discussion
How do I hang chandelier in dining room with high ceiling - I have a 16' ceiling over my dining room table. How long should the fixture's wires be? The ceiling is also sloped. Any suggestions for a... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...