15 Discussions
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Re: Pruning a Multi-Leader (11') Maple Tree - I have an Acer Truncatum, in it's 4th yr. It has developed into a tri-leader tree. The trunk has developed these leaders about a foot ab... Lire plus
   
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Appropriate Conifer Ideas - I live in Zone 22. I am requesting ideas for a slightly open, but conicle to pyramidal conifer. I would like to be able see thru in spots.... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Best Redwood Cultivar for SoCal - I've been researching this and I have heard differing opinions. I am in inland Orange County. Between 12-15 mi from the coast, depending... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Salinity (water & soil) Question - Hi! My area has a soil with 7.8 alkilinity and zero salinity. My garden water is @ 7.7 alk. and a TDS of 435. Very good drainage. My ques... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Planting Fig Cuttings - How do I know when it is time? I'm in Sunset Zone 22, so the threat of frost should be gone a couple of days after the next colder storm pa... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Is Soil PH Effected by Leaching (flushing)? - Just wondering if garden soil ph is consistent throughout the year or if rain or heavy watering can leach it, as it does salt. Thanks.
    7 Commentaires
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Avocado Leaves Folding - I went to a number of Home Depots & Lowes looking for my first tree. I found what I was looking for the Wurtz Avocado ( sticker said, &... Lire plus
    Commenter
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Using Flowering Fruit Trees in Landscape Situation - I'm in Zone 22 (SoCal). I'm looking for an Okame Cherry to no avail. Visiting local garden centers, Lowes & Home Depot's I have only f... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Mulch Ingredient Question - Can oregano, basil, mint and other herbs be added to the mulch pile? I remember hearing something about this, but can't remember whether or... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Pecci a lancé une discussion
Fertilizing mature trees with (liquid) Dyna-Gro - I fertilize the young trees with simply pouring Dyna-Gro mixed in water into the watering basin. What is the best way to use Dyna-Gro on la... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...