7 Discussions
Gary Smith a lancé une discussion
How do the corners attach? - Are the attachment points metal or cloth. If metal can they open similar to a carabiner?
    1 Commentaire
Gary Smith a lancé une discussion
What is it made from? - Hi what material is this product made of?
    1 Commentaire
Gary Smith a lancé une discussion
Whar's the measurement of curve from corner to center edge - We have a round house and our patio and balcony both are in desperate need of some type of awning. These might be perfect! The fact that t... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Gary Smith a lancé une discussion
Width of shovel? - Hi, Do you know the width of the shovel? Our masonry stove clean out is 5 3/4" wide so I need to make sure the shovel will fit. Thanks, G... Lire plus
    Commenter
Gary Smith a lancé une discussion
Width of the shovel? - Hi, Do you know the width of the shovel? Our masonry stove clean out is 5 3/4" wide so I need to make sure the shovel will fit. Thanks, Ga... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Gary Smith a lancé une discussion
Amount of fuel it uses? - If I'' correct the fireplace holds 1 - 1.5 liters of fuel ... is the burn time for that the advertised 6 - 8 hours? I'm just a bit confused... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Gary Smith a lancé une discussion
Up/down? - Hi I'm assuming that means that the light shines up & down at the same time ... Not either or ... Am I correct?
    1 Commentaire