9 Discussions
G J a lancé une discussion
Paint colour? - Hello! Can you tell me which brand and shade of paint you used please? Thanks!
    2 Commentaires
G J a lancé une discussion
Curtain Fabric - Hello - please can you tell me exactly which Christopher Farr fabric/colourway this is please? Also, any suggestions where I can get it mad... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
G J a lancé une discussion
F&B Dimpse - curtain fabric ideas - Hello. I’ve just painted my living room in Dimpse. I like it, but it has turned out with more of a blue tone than I expected. It certainly ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    26 Commentaires
G J a lancé une discussion
F&B Dimpse - curtain fabric ideas? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hello. I’ve just painted my lounge in Dimpse. I like it, but it has turned out more ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
G J a lancé une discussion
Kitchen-diner extension - Hello. We are thinking about getting a large-ish extension that has to accommodate a kitchen, dining space and utility room. This would in... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
G J a lancé une discussion
Dimensions - Hi. please could you tell me the dimensions of the kitchen part of the room please, including the length of the island and its distance to ... Lire plus
    Commenter
G J a lancé une discussion
Size of room - Beautiful kitchen. This is just the layout we are considering for our new kitchen but not sure if we have enough space. Could you please g... Lire plus
    Commenter
G J a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
G J a lancé une discussion
    Commenter