7 Discussions
Greg McLean a lancé une discussion
A few years back, I purchased the two hurricane candle sconces shown below. I'd like to purchase two more, but cannot find the dealer. Any h... Lire plus
    Commenter
Greg McLean a lancé une discussion
Sitting area in Master Bedroom - ok, I'm ready to add some furniture to my master bedroom. I currently have one black recliner by Flex Steel. It's perfect for reading. I lov... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Greg McLean a lancé une discussion
Return policy - What is your return policy? I'm interested in a mural, but won't be sure it will work until it's on the wall of my home. Here's the link to ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Greg McLean a lancé une discussion
How is this arrangement of art work? I had hoped to have all three the same dimension, but Bob Marley is horizontal. My understanding that a... Lire plus
    Commenter
Greg McLean a lancé une discussion
Anyone think Sherwin-Williams' Exclusive Plum would work in my bedroom? If so, should I do all the walls, including the bathroom and walk-in... Lire plus
    Commenter
Greg McLean a lancé une discussion
Will this rug work? - Darcy Kempton conducted a consultation online with me this morning. She gave me a plethora of ideas, and got me pointed in the right directi... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Greg McLean a lancé une discussion
What colors to paint my walls... - I want warm colors downstairs, and cool colors upstairs. Just need direction!
    11 Commentaires