14 Discussions
gdickers a lancé une discussion
paint used in powder room - What paint is used in the powder room?
    Commenter
gdickers a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
gdickers a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
gdickers a lancé une discussion
wallpaper purchase - Where can I find the wallpaper?
    Commenter
gdickers a lancé une discussion
Feature wall texture - Where can I purchase the wallpaper?
    1 Commentaire
gdickers a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
gdickers a lancé une discussion
where can I find the folding shower door? - I am remodeling,I gotta my guest bathroom. Removing the tub and installing a shower.
    1 Commentaire
gdickers a lancé une discussion
where can I purchase the spindles? - I am replacing the white spindles in my bannister with wrought iron spindles
    Commenter
gdickers a lancé une discussion
Centerpiece - Where can I buy the centerpiece?
    Commenter
gdickers a lancé une discussion
Centerpiece - Where can I find the centerpieces?
3 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...