5 Discussions
gearhead36 a lancé une discussion
Echo trimmer vertical storage & carb problems - I have an Echo PAS-225 power head with attachments (trimmer, blower, etc). It recently started running bad. It will run, but not at full thr... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
gearhead36 a lancé une discussion
Cold air from a direct vent gas fireplace insert - Our house has a direct vent gas fireplace insert, installed by a previous owner. Those things are SUPPOSED to be airtight, but our is not. N... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
gearhead36 a lancé une discussion
Echo vs Stihl power heads: Are my perceptions right? - I'm in the market for a trimmer, blower, and edger. I'd prefer to get a multi attachment system, so I'd only have one engine to maintain. My... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
gearhead36 a lancé une discussion
How to shorten Bermuda - Since recently moving into a rental house, I've refreshed my research on Bermuda, and I find that I need to lower my mowing height if I want... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
gearhead36 a lancé une discussion
Reviving neglected Bermuda lawn in a rental - Just moved into a rental house after a couple of years of apartment life, so I'm back in the lawn care game. I'm in north Alabama, and the l... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires