8 Discussions
Liz Santos a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Liz Santos a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Liz Santos a lancé une discussion
who is the designer? - Where can I buy this couch?
    Commenter
Liz Santos a lancé une discussion
Love the color scheme! Where do I find a rug like this? - Love the color scheme! Where do I find a rug like this?
    Commenter
Liz Santos a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Liz Santos a lancé une discussion
What are the dimensions of the room? I love the layout - I love the layout of this room. What are the dimensions? Thanks so much!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Liz Santos a lancé une discussion
wooden chair and ottoman - Hello- I love the wooden chair and matching ottoman in this room. What is the name of the maker?
    5 Commentaires
Liz Santos a lancé une discussion
. What is the color of the ceiling? - I love the paint combo in the living room. What is the color of the ceiling between the beams? Thanks so much in advance!
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires