17 Discussions
Gemma a lancé une discussion
would you add a Tv on Wall - Hey there, We have been thinking about putting our tv on the wall and building it into some type of frame. But the wall is quite small and o... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout. - After some help please I will be changing the worktops and painting my kitchen cabinets a cream colour. Currently the space doesn't allow fo... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Living room advice - I get so stuck with what to put on my walls. We have just had our living room decorated and the flooring all redone. I just feel like the wa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    25 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Bathroom unit help - I've painted one wall in my downstairs bathroom a Farrow and Ball Brinjal burgundy colour with the remaining walls grey. The floor is a dark... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Grey paint in a kitchen? - Would grey paint work in a kitchen? My units are beach sort of colour, my tiles are white and I'm going for a slate floor. We have a big win... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Downstairs bathroom floor dilemma - Just trying to decide on flooring for downstairs loo. please help, I want to go dark like slate or dark wood floor. What do you think? The ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Kitchen paint and floor - Can anyone recommend what wall colours and floor covering would go with my kitchen units please? I am really struggling with colours! Thank... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Kitchen - I am really stuck on what wall colour and wht to put on the floor in my kitchen. Can anyone help!
    4 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Is this lamp shade too big? - I love this so much but I think it's a little big, does it look too big?? I just wonder if I can get away with keeping it!
    9 Commentaires
Gemma a lancé une discussion
Is this lamp shade too big? - I love this so much but I think it's a little big, does it look too big?? I just wonder if I can get away with keeping it!
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...