6 Discussions
Gianna a lancé une discussion
Smaller paintings - How much do you charge for the smaller paintings? I love the colors!
    Commenter
Gianna a lancé une discussion
Painting - How much would a painting like this cost? Its stunning!
    Commenter
Gianna a lancé une discussion
Rental Home Help! - Hi, I really want to make this rental house comfortable and cute while I'm here. I just moved in and need some paint and style suggestions. ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Gianna a lancé une discussion
How do I make this living room spectacular? - I specifically need some advice on sectional sofa style/color advice, rug choice, and window treatments. Thanks!
    30 Commentaires
Gianna a lancé une discussion
How do I make this living room spectacular? - I specifically need some advice on sectional sofa style/color advice, rug choice, and window treatments. Thanks!
    4 Commentaires
Gianna a lancé une discussion
    Commenter