11 Discussions
Gisel Gonzalez a lancé une discussion
the bathroom window shade - Where can I purchase the fabric used for the prewar bathroom window shade
    1 Commentaire
Gisel Gonzalez a lancé une discussion
Where Can I buy the White marble & brass coffee table? - I love the blue under the top or the table its very unique
    Commenter
Gisel Gonzalez a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Gisel Gonzalez a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Gisel Gonzalez a lancé une discussion
Can can this night fixture be made longer? Is it extendable? - I have very high ceiling and would love these over the kitchen stove/island but I will need taller lights.
    3 Commentaires
Gisel Gonzalez a lancé une discussion
Where can I get the pillows, or buy the fabric and piping? - Im interested in the fabric the pillow with the pink rectangles and red diamonds and red piping.
    Commenter
Gisel Gonzalez a lancé une discussion
Can this be purchased and shipped at alter date? - Im waiting to for our apt in Miami Beach to be finished (flooring) I won't be able to put furniture in it until March of 2017
    2 Commentaires
Gisel Gonzalez a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...